1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my room or studio.
There is no specific time.
5. Why do you play music?
Music is playing for us.
6. When did you start making music?
Highschool jam meetings.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
Mix of biological or psychological meaning or just structure with auditory interest.
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Ideas, super unknown world, dystopia den haag, friends and people I like.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you…
View original post 257 more words